Senior UI/UX Designer
Everything we do is recorded, collected, mined, profiled, stored, targeted and sold. The balance of power has shifted to the cabal of tech giants and data miners who overtly or covertly control what you see, whom you connect with, what you read, click, and care about. Something has to be done! At Anonyome Labs, we are building the tools that shift control of your personal and private information from the big data miners back to you, the user. If you want to be a part of something innovative, challenging, meaningful and, most of all, something that matters…then it’s time to talk.
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design, development and delivery of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in designing world-class, engaging consumer mobile apps across different platforms. This individual thrives in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for open communication and collaboration. The candidate excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with Marketing & Growth teams, Product Managers, Developers & other Stakeholders to make strategic and creative product decisions.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Developing hi-fidelity comps, UI patterns, prototypes and animations in a highly collaborative process with the Marketing, Product Management and Development teams.
- Inspiring the design team beyond good usability by leveraging opportunities for world-class and above-the-line user experience.
- Gathering requirements, understanding abstract concepts and then turning them into easily accessible, elegant, delightful and intuitive experiences.
- Using your fine-tuned aesthetic, insights on current trends, and experience designing for digital and print. The role demands seamless execution, bold innovation, obsession with perfection.
- Operating as a key member of the design team; providing feedback and communicating professionally and transparently.
- Generating pixel-perfect assets and working closely with the developers to ensure seamless implementation.
- Participating in all stages of the process (from concept to execution). Designing a compelling vision, creating comprehensive visual systems and inspiring teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Implementing established & new design methods in a fast-moving design environment that amplifies the productivity of the team.
- 4+ years UI/UX design experience.
- A degree in visual design, interaction design, human computer interaction or a related field.
- Familiar with agile/scrum methodology
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in team environment.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design process and work that demonstrates exceptional visual design skills, mobile app design projects and stylistic breadth.
- Understanding of interaction design patterns across multiple platforms.
- Passion for exceptional typography, color theory, spatial relationships and design systems.
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Keynote.
- Motion design and illustration skills is a plus.
- Ability to prototype using a variety of design tools and techniques is a plus.
- A strong point of view with a healthy dose of humility.
Finally, we expect you to score extremely high on our Stuff That Matters:
BELIEVE: In the company’s mission, in the team, and in your equity
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM: We win together and lose individually
OK WITH AMBIGUITY: Comfortable making decisions with very little information
CURIOSITY: Seek out answers inside and outside the building
HUMILITY: Assume you don’t have all the answers and seek to understand
BIAS TO ACTION: When in doubt, DO SOMETHING NOW
OWNERSHIP: When in doubt, TAKE IT ON.
We offer health, dental, vision & life insurance plans, unlimited PTO, cool office space, equity, catered lunches, and an exciting and innovative atmosphere.
If you’re interested in changing the world, we’d love to talk to you.